Author Topic: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation  (Read 1435 times)

Offline twowheeladdict

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6567
from vehicle approval technical data sheets to Certificates of Compliance and Manufacturer’s Declarations of Authenticity, all the way through to Certificates of Origin

http://proudowners.motoguzzi.com/benefit-archivio-ufficiale-moto-guzzi/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=dem&utm_campaign=clan_DEM_MG_Benefit_Archivio_Ufficiale_0419_USA&utm_content=dem_aprile_USA
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2015 Yamaha SR400
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Offline Penderic

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 181
  • Location: Pender Island, B.C.
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 02:03:50 PM »
I had trouble understanding the dealer's assembly instructions.  :tongue:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:04:20 PM by Penderic »

Offline twowheeladdict

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6567
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 05:30:25 PM »
I had trouble understanding the dealer's assembly instructions.  :tongue:



LOL!  Looks like something I saw in the 'art' building on campus many years ago.   
2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT Guardia D'onore
2018 V7 III Carbon Dark #0009 of 1921
2018 Road Glide Special
2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM
2017 Suzuki Van Van 200
2015 Yamaha SR400
2009 Harley Davidson Softail Custom

Online Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6485
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 06:37:44 PM »
I had trouble understanding the dealer's assembly instructions.  :tongue:



Beauchene

Offline SED

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1629
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »
Thanks TwoWheel.

I looked into getting a certificate of origin for the GTV last fall and it was 40 Euro, which I was willing to pay, but Chase bank wanted $50 to transfer the money which I wasn't willing to pay!

Piaggio provides a couple ways to transfer money to their account - BIC/SWIFT and an international banking account number - but they are Eurocentric.  Apparently these methods are cheap and commonly used in Europe (and maybe the rest of the world) but Chase claims they are on a different system and can't transfer money that way.   :rolleyes:

I emailed Piaggio through that certificate portal asking for other payment options, but they did not respond.  It would be much cheaper to have a paypal or credit card option than a 20% discount.

Anyone know how to do this for less?  Thanks!
 
1983 LeMans III
1981 Monza
1947 Ariel Red Hunter
1939 Ariel Red Hunter
1937 Guzzi GTV

Offline 80CX100

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1435
  • Location: Ontario, Canada
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 12:44:30 AM »
I had trouble understanding the dealer's assembly instructions.  :tongue:



     Omg, Classic Penderic!

     So glad to see you back around the camp fire, sharing your talent, you have a gift. :bow:

     Ride safe and often,

     Kelly

   
2008 California Vintage
2003 V11 Lemans
2007 Griso 1100
1979 G5 & 1980 Lemans CX100
2010 Suzuki DR650 & 1978 SR500

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell

Offline Penderic

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 181
  • Location: Pender Island, B.C.
Re: For you Collectors: Moto Guzzi having a sale on documentation
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 08:46:11 AM »


Thankyou all! I have returned. Good to be back!



NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here