Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Jetting SPIII
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Jetting SPIII (Read 1187 times)
dxhall
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1267
Jetting SPIII
«
on:
May 03, 2019, 05:46:59 PM »
I’ve been messing with the PHF 36 carbs on my ‘93 SP III. I’m close, but no cigar yet. Anyone have a carb setup for this bike? Guzzisteve?
Logged
guzzisteve
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 13017
"Just Ride It"
Re: Jetting SPIII
«
Reply #1 on:
May 03, 2019, 07:42:32 PM »
Why yes, I owned one of those. I have to go look for it.
Logged
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth
Tom
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 28883
Re: Jetting SPIII
«
Reply #2 on:
May 03, 2019, 07:52:48 PM »
I have a '93 Strada and have also messed around with the carbs. The bike has Staintunes and pops on decel. I haven't rejetted it. It could probably use it.
Logged
From the Deep Deep South out in left field. There are no stupid questions. There are however stupid people asking questions. 🤣, this includes me. 😉 Hawaii.
dxhall
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1267
Re: Jetting SPIII
«
Reply #3 on:
May 03, 2019, 08:17:35 PM »
Any help would be appreciated. I’ve set up the LM V with Guzzisteve’s recommendations, and it runs great. That motor has 40mm carbs, though, so that setup isn’t much help on the SP.
Logged
guzzisteve
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 13017
"Just Ride It"
Re: Jetting SPIII
«
Reply #4 on:
May 03, 2019, 09:58:16 PM »
Sent a PM Wish I could have kept the SP3 but had to pay off a tax bill, really nice bike.
Logged
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Jetting SPIII
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here