Would anyone know if there is a newer map than 352BV738 for the MIUG3. ('13 V7 Stone). Mine still runs rough sometimes and I have tried EVERYTHING. It runs well when it is cold out though. If you have a new map I would love to get it.
Thanks
Dave
To answer your question specifically, 352BV738 was the last official software revision for the '13 Stone. It ran OK in my bike before I sold it to get a V7II Stone. Mine never had a problem in the heat, but it did have the usual cold running issues for that model (i.e., you had to let it warm up or it would die on starting off).
FYI, I got lucky with my V7II. It was one of the first imported to the US (May 2015) and it came with software version 533V740, which no one else seems to have gotten. I suspect that it may be a prototype version that wasn't intended to pass US EPA rules. It runs perfectly and has none of the problems that lead others to install various third-party maps.