New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
wiff around the intake with some brake cleaner and see if the idle changes
Another vote to check lean idle mix. Was idle mix set with engine warm or hot? Mechanical ideas: worn slides (LMIII experience seemed indicate that worn slides make it more susceptible to lean hang), plastic twist grips distort and don't hold cable settings well ('80s Guzzis).You guys are quick! Edit to remove: not enough cable slack, 1 to 2 cable splitter hanging up,
I'm just thinking out loud, have the carbs been rebuilt? If not, what would the typical symptom be, if on the choke/enricher plungers, the bottom rubber piece is brittle/worn and not dropping down and sealing properly? fwiw Kelly
Reason I didn't figure it was the advance was because it only does it when hot. I'd think it would either do it all the time or LESS when hot.
It will run rich everywhere.