Author Topic: V9 Hepco Becker rear rack Pics  (Read 901 times)

Offline kballowe

  • - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3101
  • Location: Villa Ridge, Missouri
V9 Hepco Becker rear rack Pics
« on: June 29, 2020, 06:41:06 PM »
I had the Givi version on a different V9 and it was less $$$, but I think that I like this Hepco Becker version better - and the HB might fit up better with a set of C-Bow mounts if it comes to that.

This was the easiest installation, ever.  One bolt on the shock mount and one on the fender stay rear mounting holes.









« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 06:47:15 PM by kballowe »

 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here