Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Say, mighty nice plates.Did you just stuff 'em on yesterday?Tom
“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.”― WC Fields Personalized (aka vanity) plates in New Mexico are cheap, $17/yr. First time I've even gotten 'em.Rich A
Fields to bartender: "Joe, did I spend twenty dollars here last night?"Bartender: "Yeah Bill."Fields: "Oh. That's a load of my mind, I thought I'd lost it."
Vanity plates are cute, and some are clever, and it's like a puzzle figuring out what some of them mean ... but even at $10 extra apiece, I've never been tempted to do one ....Lannis
Jeez, aren't you the guy that was boasting of his $120 gloves a while back? Ten bucks for a personal plate don't seem like much, given the money some people spend on their bikes:)
Well, I don't know that I'd call it "boasting", since (as I said) I got caught short not having proper gloves on a long trip 2000 miles from home, and had to buy them in the most expensive area in the USA - West Yellowstone, WY, where a cheap-jack motel room was $250. It was painful.You can call that "boasting" if you want. (You're not a journalist by any chance, are you? )And regardless of how much I might spend on good gear (the amount that Fay and I spent on our last full Gore-Tex riding outfits would shock someone who didn't know what that is), I find that my priorities don't leave me with an extra $10 to spend on a custom license plate .... Besides, I can't think of anything I'd like to say with it.Lannis
I figure that if someone really cares to know what I’m riding or driving, they can read the emblem on the vehicle.
Was making a joke, that's why I used the smiley face:)
In Alaska, I saw, "PB4UGO" I also saw "SXULDV8" There must be something in the water up there..
Took a few minutes to figure those out. Hah!Rich A
Pee before you go. Deviate.
To expensive it out here. I only have one on my Daytona 1000 serial #2. " It's NO. 2". Your's look good by the way.Is that the same as, it's too expensive out here?