Author Topic: 10k mileage  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Thirtyaughtsix

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 248
  • Location: Maumee, Ohio
10k mileage
« on: August 09, 2020, 10:21:24 PM »
Hit 10k mileage on my V7 III on the way home from work friday, and was actually able to pull over and get a pic of it. I'm pretty happy about it so I figured I'd share lol


2019 V7 III Stone " Murci "
1975 850T " Guzziaughtsix "

Offline Zoom Zoom

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 10517
Re: 10k mileage
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 05:44:54 AM »
Cool! :thumb:

John Henry

Offline Dilliw

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3679
Re: 10k mileage
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 07:16:29 AM »
10,000 smiles :)
George Westbury
Austin, TX

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here