Author Topic: People are hoarding gasoline down by me  (Read 8631 times)

bobrebos

Re: People are hoarding gasoline down by me
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 09:30:25 AM »
I'll bet they boss would lend you one if you asked her nice   :laugh:

Yep, she wont miss one of them i bet!

bobrebos

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2021, 09:39:14 AM »
NC has been declared in a STATE OF EMERGENCY and NC is hit the hardest at this point. I would not advise anyone from out of state to travel here until this BS has ran it’s course👍

:thumb:  crazy people are overreacting again.  Oh well in about three weeks things may be ok....

Offline Bulldog9

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2021, 09:44:26 AM »
Running a few errands this morning. Here in Northern VA/Alexandria. All stations have their pumps closed but two, even the little ones tucked in the neighborhoods. No way they are out, they are just preventing the morons from lining up. The one station open on Route 1 has a 1 mile line. I hope the guy who did the epic milk and bread video does one for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2004 Breva 750, 2007 GRiSO, 2008 1200 Sport, 2016 Stornello #742,
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF

Offline Mayor_of_BBQ

• Instagram: @Mayor_of_BBQ
  • Gaggle Hero
  • 'Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski'
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2021, 10:58:00 AM »
Gas was out or running out all over town yesterday at 3pm, every station had a line or it was closed.  When I drove to work this morning at 4:30am, both 24hr stations I drive by had gas and were open. An employee who left yesterday for a long commute to Brevard barely made it home, but after he used his lawnmower gas to get back to work today, he reported every station he saw also had gas and was pumping again this morning.

I don't think there is much to it beyond humans acting irrationally.
Chad (Shadrach) in Asheville NC
1979 LeMans CX-100 (battle axe)
2007 Breva 1100 (Sport 1200 tribute)

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here