Author Topic: Speaking of UFOs.....  (Read 692 times)

Offline LowRyter

• Gaggle Hero
Speaking of UFOs.....
« on: August 03, 2021, 10:49:10 PM »

Speaking to KPBS Midday Edition Tuesday, Reid said that he was disappointed in the report, though an admission that the government is just as clueless as Americans, is different.

"Harry Reid said he applauds the Pentagon for making it easier for military personnel to report sightings of unidentified aircraft and is urging Congress to press for more public disclosure of future sightings," said the report.

He implied in the interview that it's possible they wanted to bury the report since they released it on a Friday night.

"They obviously in reading the report, it was so cursory so thin," he said. "So marginalized. I am very disappointed. I would hope that people in Congress understand that that is not the way to satisfy the American people. The one thing we need to do is be transparent and this shows no transparency. We need to get to the bottom of this, continue working on. It seems to me, the more we study it, the more we don't know. And I think that's important that people understand that this is not some conspiratorial theory. This is real facts we need to get to the bottom line."

"I found very little of this new cut, but I have said, and I believe this, this can't be a one I don't we're through with it," he continued. "This has to be an ongoing program for the federal government is involved in studying these unidentified flying objects. They can no longer say they don't exist because they exist and we need to find out what they are. And the more we try to hide it, the more parent becomes at work trying to hide something from the American people. That's a long way to go."

During a "60 Minutes" special, a former Navy pilot expressed his concern that the Pentagon and military, in general, are so dismissive of pilots who report UFOs. His concern, he explained, is that there are foreign actors creating technologies unknown to the United States and that they continue to be ignored because the idea it is an unidentified flying object makes people look nuts. Reid said that the one good thing to come out of this is that the military is taking it more seriously now.

However, he explained, there are decades of reports and investigations about UFOs to uncover what they are. None of those were included in the report and Reid wants to know why sightings between 2004 and 2021 were the only things considered. Some of the videos have been examined and released to the public with little information. Reid believes that there should be ongoing study as we learn more and technology gets better.

"We've been talking about these UFO's for 70 years and we have not gotten any place other than to understand that the more we learn, the more we need to learn," he explained. "And so I am satisfied that the medical Pentagon is doing the right thing."

He said that he's "ready" to find out specifics about what these UFOs actually are.
https://www.rawstory.com/harry-reid-ufo-pentagon-report/

https://www.kpbs.org/news/2021/aug/03/former-senator-urges-more-study-ufos/
John L 
When life gets you down remember it's one down and the rest are up.  (1-N-23456)

Offline yogidozer

• Gaggle Hero
Re: Speaking of UFOs.....
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 05:39:44 AM »

I'll be back🥵

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
  • Life is meant to ENJOY...not "endure."
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 06:57:45 AM »
 :laugh: :grin: :wink: :cool: :thumb: :boozing: :bow:

Life Member: MGNOC L-772, AMA, HOG
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline Zenermaniac

• Gosling
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 09:58:58 AM »

Wildguzzi.com

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 09:58:58 AM »

Offline yogidozer

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 10:04:17 AM »

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 01:47:39 PM »

VENUS or MARS?!? (Just another day in..."The Twilight Zone...") :wink: :thumb: :boozing: :bow: :cool:

'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

Offline JJ

• Gaggle Hero
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 02:04:21 PM »
Then, of course, there is the famous "EYE SCENE" from the 1950's Sci-Fi classic..."The Manster!"  :laugh: :grin: :wink: :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28IF0C2zpY

'98 V10 Centauro GT
Village of Oak Creek, AZ

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
http://www.wildguzzi.com/Products/products.htm
Advertise Here

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here