Author Topic: Hagon 2810 eye ID??  (Read 1087 times)

Offline marcmorrison

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
  • Location: Kerrville, Texas
Hagon 2810 eye ID??
« on: September 06, 2021, 07:38:08 PM »
Waiting for a set of Hagon 2810 shocks for the Bassa....I'm tossing around the idea of replacing the stock rubber bushings with a spherical bearing set-up.  Probably overkill to eliminate possible wear/tear on the rubber bushings, considering my riding style (solo cruising).  Anyway, can't find any info on the I.D. of the shock eye; this is my first replacement of a motorcycle shock, but it doesn't appear there is any consistency in shock EYE sizes amongst the many manufacturers.  Looks like it could be anywhere between 19-25mm.  Can anyone give me this measurement, otherwise, I'll wait until I have the new ones in hand??  thanks in advance.
1999 MG Bassa (pearl white)

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here