New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
That would be a nice one to get if 9K mi is real, 80mph speedo--what a joke. Wonder how many of those left.
Might be a member here...
That's mine. Thanks for the boost JJ. I'll send a free pizza to the first person who guesses within $200.00 of the final bid. Ben
He rode it cross-country with his wife and a BMW S fairing.Sadist and a masochist:-)
Scout,I predict $5600. final bid, + buyer premium.
I hope you’re right John. In any case, your comments are helping. Thanks.
C'mon now....@ $2,500 with still two (2) days to GO!! ** NO RESERVE **
JJ,C”mon, you know that the last two minutes are gonna light up up like a Tesla powered Christmas tree!
My guess, $4,100.99
No anchovies pls.
IMHO, it's priced about right for what it is. It's not a particularly desirable small block.. <shrug>