Author Topic: Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22  (Read 1421 times)

Offline xackley

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 233
  • Location: finger lakes in new york
Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22
« on: August 12, 2022, 07:45:36 PM »
Just notice this. Usually a good selection of motorcycles show up.
Free unless you want to tour the Museum.
Hammondsport in NYS
Used to be Saturday and Sunday, now just Saturday.

https://glennhcurtissmuseum.org/events/curtiss-classic-motorcycle-show-and-swap-meet/

Don
1958 R69 BMW, 1972 R75/5, 1980 yamaha XS650, 1982 GL1100, 2003 EV, 2007 Triumph America and 2017 V7!!!
All on the road, going nowhere in particular.

Offline xackley

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 233
  • Location: finger lakes in new york
Re: Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 04:49:24 PM »
I forgot my phone so no evidence.
A couple v85, one v7 besides mine, and I remember one that said 1000 on the side panel.

Lotsa harleys and harley clones, Lotsa bmw. Modern and classic Triumphs.
1958 R69 BMW, 1972 R75/5, 1980 yamaha XS650, 1982 GL1100, 2003 EV, 2007 Triumph America and 2017 V7!!!
All on the road, going nowhere in particular.

Online PeteS

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3771
Re: Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 05:22:14 PM »
Great day for a ride. I think I spotted maybe 20 Guzzzis.

Pete

Offline dguzzi

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1613
Re: Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 11:01:32 AM »
It's a cool museum, worth the tour.  Glenn was quite an inventor.
'03 EVT
'87 Cagiva
'72 Commando
'71 Commando
'13 F150
'16 Mustang

Offline Petrus Rocks

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • Posts: 370
Re: Curtiss Museum Tomorrow 8-13-22
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 12:51:47 PM »
It was a good show.  I brought my CZ, Maico, and Velocette to show.  Saw a '75 Ducati 750 in beautiful shape.  A guy rode in a 1919 Harley Davidson 70 miles from PA!  I also saw several LeMans. 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here