Author Topic: GTV Clutch Help  (Read 1085 times)

Offline stanfromhell

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 5
GTV Clutch Help
« on: August 31, 2023, 02:52:14 PM »
I have attached a photo of the clutch pushrod, collar and clutch springs for my 1948 Guzzi GTV.  I cant figure out how to compress the springs so that I can thread the pushrod into the clutch plate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Online Antietam Classic Cycle

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 15172
  • Happily stuck in the past.
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
  • Location: Rohrersville, Maryland
Re: GTV Clutch Help
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 08:20:18 AM »
I was hoping Patrick Hayes would respond. I've never been into a vintage single quite that deep. You might consider joining this group and asking there. https://groups.google.com/g/guzzi-singles
Charlie

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here