Author Topic: Hey Rudy!  (Read 2206 times)

Offline rocker59

  • Global Moderator
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 24355
  • "diplomatico di moto"
  • Location: Aux Arcs
Hey Rudy!
« on: November 03, 2023, 08:53:24 AM »
Take a look at this:



Michael T.
Aux Arcs de Akansea
2017 Triumph T100 Bonneville
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Guzzistajohn

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 12578
  • Location: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Hey Rudy!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 08:56:52 AM »
I saw that this morning too. I thought "that's got Rudy's name written ALL over it!"
ебать Россию!   Not anti social-pro solitude

Offline Moparnut72

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3370
  • Location: Quincy California
Re: Hey Rudy!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 09:17:21 AM »
That is very nice. I showed it to my wife, "that's cute."
kk
Mopar or Nocar
Current Bike:
2026 V7 850 Special
1976 T3 disaster

Taking new riders for a spin:
2023 V100 Navale
2019 V7lll Special
2016 Audace
MGNOC #24053
Amiga computer shop owner: "Americans are great consumers but terrible shoppers".

Offline Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6487
Re: Hey Rudy!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 12:49:52 PM »
Should have a warning in the title to put on a weld hood before opening the thread so you don't get blinded.

Ray Kroc approved :thumb:

Online kballowe

  • - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3104
  • Location: Villa Ridge, Missouri
Re: Hey Rudy!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 06:16:15 AM »
I saw that this morning too. I thought "that's got Rudy's name written ALL over it!"

You laugh, but I would not be surprised to see Rudy show up with that !

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here