Author Topic: Police Eldorados Used in Texas  (Read 2911 times)

Offline bottler

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 48
  • Location: Bungendore, Australia
Police Eldorados Used in Texas
« on: December 12, 2024, 03:45:14 PM »
Good morning/afternoon

I am seeking advice on which Texas police departments and other Texan law enforcement agencies used Eldorados. Any suggestions on who to contact, websites etc most appreciated.

Thank you

Bottler

Offline slopokes

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 999
Re: Police Eldorados Used in Texas
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2024, 05:02:36 PM »
I know Dallas for one…

Offline Mike Crenshaw

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 297
Re: Police Eldorados Used in Texas
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2025, 09:58:50 AM »
During a lunch conversation last week with a long time DFW rider and resident I was told that Grapevine PD rode Guzzis back in the day.
03 Moto Guzzi California EV
18 BMW R1200RT
75 BMW R90/6 Elwood
80 BMW R80/7
74 Yamaha TY250A
06 Suzuki DR650
68 Triumph TR25W

Offline bottler

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 48
  • Location: Bungendore, Australia
Re: Police Eldorados Used in Texas
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2025, 07:04:20 AM »
During a lunch conversation last week with a long time DFW rider and resident I was told that Grapevine PD rode Guzzis back in the day.
Thanks Mike, I have emailed them so perhaps they may have some information.

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here