Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori (Read 5100 times)
adri
Hatchling
Posts: 42
Location: Toronto, Canada
Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
«
on:
December 18, 2025, 12:52:04 PM »
Meant to share these back in August (got into a bad car accident I'm still working through)
Dropped this baby off to Carlo at Moto Motori in Toronto for some Moto Guzzi TLC.
Buon natale / Merry Christmas everyone!
Adrian
«
Last Edit: December 18, 2025, 12:52:41 PM by adri
»
Logged
guzzisteve
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 13017
"Just Ride It"
Re: Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
«
Reply #1 on:
December 18, 2025, 02:03:54 PM »
That is a sweet one. Run as good as it looks?
Logged
"Pray through Carlo & your bike shall be healed"
Location: Planet Earth
Bulldog9
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3620
Location: NY'r resettled in the Old Dominion
Re: Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
«
Reply #2 on:
December 19, 2025, 03:04:01 PM »
Beautiful bike.............. After I settle a few more things, and sell off a few, I really want to add one of these beauties.
Logged
MGNOC#23231
The Living: 1976 Convert, 2007 GRiSO, 2012 Norge GT, 2016 Stornello #742, 2023 V85 TT
The Departed: 2017 MGX, 2014 Norge GT, 2004 Breva 750, 2008 1200 Sport
In Stasis: 1978 XS750, XS1100SF
adri
Hatchling
Posts: 42
Location: Toronto, Canada
Re: Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
«
Reply #3 on:
December 20, 2025, 03:30:03 PM »
Quote from: guzzisteve on December 18, 2025, 02:03:54 PM
That is a sweet one. Run as good as it looks?
Honestly I couldn't tell you Steve. If it didn't then I'm sure it does after leaving Carlo's shop though. He asked me to pick it up and when I arrived the bike was already in the driveway waiting for me so I just pushed it onto my truck's motorcycle lift.
I remember thinking it was really nice and I should take some pictures, but I can't remember much more. Got rear ended while in the passenger seat of an SUV a couple weeks later and got bad whiplash and a concussion I'm still trying to fight my way out of so all of August is a little fuzzy.
Logged
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Took a Moto Guzzi Ambassador to Moto Motori
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here