Author Topic: Is anybody going, or ever been to the March Moto Madness rally/tellico plains Tn  (Read 4140 times)

Offline bobrebos1

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1172
  • Location: Tenn/Georgia line. Cleveland Tn
https://marchmotomadness.com/


Is anybody from here going or been in the past?  I’m thinking of riding my v85TT adventure over to it…..  thanks for any info! 
Sober, Retired Air Force!

Offline johnwesley

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • Posts: 312
  • Location: Mena, ar
I've been there a few times. What info are you looking for?
Arkansas MGNOC rep
2003 cal ev custom build/ adv scrambler thing
2000 Quota
1989 cal III FF
1985 cal II
1977 T3 California

Offline bobrebos1

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1172
  • Location: Tenn/Georgia line. Cleveland Tn
I've been there a few times. What info are you looking for?

Is it mostly BMW's and other bikes not welcome or?  Is it fun?
Sober, Retired Air Force!

Offline johnwesley

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • *
  • Posts: 312
  • Location: Mena, ar
More than just bmw for sure, you will see all sorts of adv bikes. Klr, dr650, multiple ktm and the list goes on. The last BMW NATIONAL I went to I was amazed at the amount of V85tt bikes. Everyone I talked to said it is the BMW should have built to replace the R80G/S. Guzzi is a welcomed adopted stepchild at the BMW events. At least that’s been my experience. MMM is not a “bmw” event though.
Arkansas MGNOC rep
2003 cal ev custom build/ adv scrambler thing
2000 Quota
1989 cal III FF
1985 cal II
1977 T3 California

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here