Author Topic: IMOC Parts Table  (Read 1235 times)

Offline scra99tch

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
IMOC Parts Table
« on: September 03, 2026, 09:27:36 AM »
Looking to see if there would be much interest in a table being setup (weather permitting) of an old defunct dealers overstock inventory.  Who could I talk to to set something like this up? 

I bought what was left over from a dealer in CT called Swiders, of mostly his 60,70 and early 80's part lots.

What I have is
Quite a bit of stuff for the IDST, Stornello, 125cc bikes.
There was a pile of things for the Moto Beta Premier.
Convert, Lemans, 850T, Convert.
I do have a box of smalls for the Bebe mini bike.

I'll also be selling from a box of of parts manuals, ratty service manuals and a good stack of sales brochures.

I'll probably bring down and sell off my Robin with the parts box, it'll have new tires thrown in.  Trouble is there are some pinholes leaks in gas tank/frame from corrosion. 

There is not a ton of unobatanium parts like tanks, fenders, fairings. Mainly the smaller stuff like seals, gaskets, hardware, levers.  The seals themselves actually don't feel oxidized or brittle but its kinda a at your own risk at this age.

Everything is labeled with part numbers but in manila envelopes, so I am thinking about grabbing a stack of ziplock bags from work and putting in the contents and envelopes into the bags for easier identification. 

1974 Eldorado
2007 California Vintage

Offline scra99tch

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: IMOC Parts Table
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2026, 10:11:46 AM »
Also

I'll be dragging my son along most likely.  Is that pond open for fishing or do you need to be a member?  He's going to be bored out of his mind if I drag him down there.
1974 Eldorado
2007 California Vintage

Offline larrys

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1494
  • Location: SE CT
Re: IMOC Parts Table
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2026, 09:17:48 AM »

You can PM SLDMRossi. IMOC is his show. Glad to see that Pete was able to find a buyer for his stuff. His dad Mike Swider was quite the character.
Larry
'13 Monster 1100 EVO
'95 Cal 1100
'68 Bonneville

MGNOC 7248

Offline Turin

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 5581
    • FB
  • Location: Chandler, Arizona
Re: IMOC Parts Table
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2026, 09:34:56 PM »
you can also post on the classifieds / Swap meet section
2007 Griso 1100
1998 Centauro GT
1997 Daytona RS
1991 Rennsport California III
1991 LeMans 1000
1987 LeMans SE Dave's Cycle Racer
1985 Sidlow Guzzi
1984 LeMans III
1974 850-T Sport
1969 A-series Ambassador
1982 Alfa Romeo GTV6 Balocco SE 3.0

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here