Author Topic: Motorcycle T-Shirts  (Read 1288 times)

Offline kballowe

  • - Kevin the Great -
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3103
  • Location: Villa Ridge, Missouri
Motorcycle T-Shirts
« on: September 04, 2026, 12:38:46 PM »
I have two closets full of motorcycle t-shirts.  I usually grab the next on the rack, which doesn't necessarily match what I'm riding that day.

We get them on our travels and as gifts from well-wishing friends and relatives. 

Half a closet is Victory motorcycle T-Shirts because they would give out free t-shirts to anyone taking a test ride.
And then there are the Moto Guzzi rally shirts.



« Last Edit: September 04, 2026, 12:40:20 PM by kballowe »

Offline Motormike

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1745
  • Location: Tennessee
Re: Motorcycle T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2026, 12:54:25 PM »
I probably have over 100 motorcycle and motorcycle travel-related T-shirts.  Actually was able to sell all my Buell T-shirts on Ebay a couple of years ago!

Online Dr. Enzo Toma

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 700
  • Location: Colorado, US
Re: Motorcycle T-Shirts
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2026, 09:23:51 PM »
I've seen folks cut squares out of them and turn them into quilts. A neat idea for putting them to a use other than wearing them, of course it's best to start with the ones that aren't all grimy and tattered.
2022 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone 850 Centenario
2027 Moto Guzzi V7 Sport
MGNOC Member

Online TN Mark

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1263
Re: Motorcycle T-Shirts
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2026, 06:37:07 AM »
Every couple of years we donate half, or more, of them to a local non profit charity. I’ve cut way down on my purchases as well.

Online Tkelly

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1711
Re: Motorcycle T-Shirts
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2026, 07:22:52 AM »
I always buy a shirt to support the Guzzi rallies

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here