Author Topic: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !  (Read 1109731 times)

Papa Lazarou

Re: Introductions thread...Introduce yourself to the group !
« Reply #1980 on: March 20, 2016, 12:34:05 PM »
oops-introduced myself in a separate thread.  :embarrassed:

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=82408.0
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:35:58 PM by Papa Lazarou »

worgoose

« Reply #1981 on: March 23, 2016, 10:24:45 PM »
I have not been here in awhile. I've been on the dark side riding a Barvarian brand  :evil: but I'm feeling the draw of the new Cali.  What have I been missing in the last ten years since my V11 Sport

Offline lukee

• New Egg
« Reply #1982 on: March 29, 2016, 03:22:51 AM »
Hi there!

I am new here. I fell in love to MG Stelvio recently and I am about to buy one soon ('09 White with ABS). The reason for registerring into this forum is that I would like to discuss technical stuff with local fellows.

Regards,
Lukas

Guzzibrat

« Reply #1983 on: April 06, 2016, 04:41:23 AM »
Hello and thank you for letting me in  :grin:

I live on the Isle of Wight, in the UK.
I have had a bike in my life everyday since I was 16. Now almost at 43, I currently own my first ever Guzzi which is a Stelvio, also a KTM 640 and Suzuki Hayabusa, all with their own uses, commuter, mud plugger and just for when i feel like scaring myself......just a little :evil:

I am also wildly into anything V8, having owned many many V8 powered cars over the years, most recently a Jensen Interceptor, a 55' Oldsmobile 88 and my 'everyday' car, a V8 Landrover Discovery.

I use my Stelvio every day as an island run around and commuter (some might say a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut), but I absolutely love it, looks great, goes great and there aren't many about, which is nice as i like to be different.
As far as im aware, there are only 2 Stelvio's here on the island.
Hi there.
I've visited the IoW a few times to visit my son (rugby coach and adopted islander).
I'll give you a nudge next time I'm down there.
Steve

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Mother Road Motorsports is Tulsa's exclusive Moto Guzzi dealer
Oklahoma's premier Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Vespa and now Ducati dealer
Great service, Great selection, Friendly Environment! Come see us on Route 66.
Advertise Here