Author Topic: WTB 850T side boxes  (Read 110373 times)

Offline spmoto

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 736
  • Location: Unity, Maine
WTB 850T side boxes
« on: December 30, 2014, 09:30:39 PM »
Not sure how many check the classifieds so please excuse my solicitation here. I'd like to find a "sound" pair of T side boxes. Color doesn't matter.
Thanks,
Steve Murdock
scmurdock@uninets.net

Offline dl.allen

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
Re: WTB 850T side boxes
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 03:44:47 PM »
harpers had some back about 6 months ago when I was looking

crc

  • Guest
Re: WTB 850T side boxes
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:46:00 PM »
have you found some yet steve?

Offline Curtis Harper

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1342
    • Harpers Moto Guzzi
Re: WTB 850T side boxes
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 05:40:39 AM »
Harper's has em. 800.752.9735
More Moto Guzzi parts than anywhere.
www.harpermoto.com
1-816-697-3411
curtis@harpermotocom

Offline handyandy

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 430
Re: WTB 850T side boxes
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »
I think I have a couple pair in the shed. Will look this pm.

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here