Author Topic: Movie most you folks will like, Mud.  (Read 37890 times)

Offline bad Chad

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 10057
  • Location: Central Il
Movie most you folks will like, Mud.
« on: January 01, 2015, 07:57:04 PM »
This came out two years ago, but I just saw it on Amazon Prime, I found it to be very engaging.  I suspect strongley it is the type of movie that most Guzzi fans will find worthwile.

Mud.   Even has a fair bit of M/c in it.
2025 V85TT
1988 YX600 Radian
2016 CSC 250TT

Offline Mayor_of_BBQ

  • Instagram: @Mayor_of_BBQ
  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3656
  • 'Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski'
  • Location: Asheville, NC
Re: Movie most you folks will like, Mud.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »
It's on Netflix as well.. Sorta Stand By Me vibe I liked it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chad (Shadrach) in Asheville NC
1979 LeMans CX-100 (battle axe)
2007 Breva 1100 (Sport 1200 tribute)

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here