Author Topic: WTB T3 tail light base  (Read 5761 times)

Offline Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6487
WTB T3 tail light base
« on: February 14, 2015, 07:09:40 PM »
The chrome tail light base on my T3 is cracked and pitted so I am in need of another. Would even consider a round Loop tail light but would need the lenses with it. Please let me know what you have and how much shipped to PA 17202.

Thank you.

Online Antietam Classic Cycle

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 15177
  • Happily stuck in the past.
    • Antietam Classic Cycle
  • Location: Rohrersville, Maryland
Re: WTB T3 tail light base
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 09:07:09 PM »
I have one that's in decent condition (with lens) from what I remember, but does has the same issue as nearly all of them. That being that the pieces that the screws thread into have broken off the base. Someone has installed longer screws with nuts on the outside, so it's perfectly usable. Yours free if you want it.
Charlie

Offline Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6487
Re: WTB T3 tail light base
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 06:16:43 AM »
Sounds like what I am looking for. Will pick up when the weather warms up a little.

Thank you

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here