Author Topic: Guzzi Back on Cafe Racer This Saturday 3/28  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Hawker

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 29
  • Love V Twins of many incarnations.
  • Location: Gainesville, GA USA
Guzzi Back on Cafe Racer This Saturday 3/28
« on: March 23, 2015, 02:27:30 PM »
I know this has been posted before, but the episode with the M.G. build is back on Velocity this Saturday 3/38/15.  I think this was from the 2013 season. Air time is 7:00am Eastern.  I "think" this is a V-35 build.

The new incarnation of the program is called Naked Speed and I believe the first season just finished.  However, it appears they are re-airing old episodes of Cafe Racer on Saturday mornings. 


 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here