Author Topic: Dane "Wolverine" Westby, dead at 28  (Read 4624 times)

LaGrasta

  • Guest
Dane "Wolverine" Westby, dead at 28
« on: March 24, 2015, 03:53:37 PM »
I am sad to share yet another amazing pro motorcycle racer died far too soon.
http://www.newson6.com/story/28601570/pro-racer-killed-in-tulsa-motorcycle-wreck

Offline Crusty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3978
  • You can't put a price on Worthlessness.
Re: Dane "Wolverine" Westby, dead at 28
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 06:04:58 PM »
Another good one gone. Godspeed, Wolverine.
"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms, you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

'07 Norge

Offline Bonafide Bob

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 350
  • Location: Covington,Louisiana
Re: Dane "Wolverine" Westby, dead at 28
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 06:32:05 AM »
 Sad news for sure, I seen him race many times.  R.I.P Dane.
We have freedom of speech, as long as we don't say to much.

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: Dane "Wolverine" Westby, dead at 28
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 02:44:20 PM »
A more detailed bio of Dane's road racing career can be read @ www.roadracingworld .com.  :)  :'(
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:47:04 PM by Arizona Wayne »

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here