Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Fuel Map
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Fuel Map (Read 3653 times)
astralpilot in North West UK
Hatchling
Posts: 44
Fuel Map
«
on:
May 13, 2015, 03:26:16 AM »
Hi
Is there anybody out there who is willing to share a fuel Map for my Breva 1100?
I am running with a Stucchi Luigi X-over and a GPR can. The transformation with these parts was already incredible but I think there is more to tweak. I left the lambda switched on.
Any ideas or map would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Maik
Logged
06 Breva 1100
Vasco DG
Guest
Re: Fuel Map
«
Reply #1 on:
May 13, 2015, 06:55:27 AM »
It's not that easy unfortunately. Multiple component changes will require what is essentially a custom map.
Pete
Logged
astralpilot in North West UK
Hatchling
Posts: 44
Re:
«
Reply #2 on:
May 13, 2015, 09:10:52 AM »
Thanks for your quick response Pete. Could you point me in the direction I need to take, ie a starting point within the map, which parameters to start with or is a dyno run of any advantage for any mods. I have all the software I need to alter the maps but am not entirely sure where to start. Any ideas are much appreciated.
Regards
Maik
Logged
06 Breva 1100
toma nova
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 323
Location: Houston, USA
Re: Fuel Map
«
Reply #3 on:
May 13, 2015, 09:25:53 AM »
Search for posts by "molly" = he's in the UK and has done a significant amount of work on the map for his 1200 Sport and may have some tips for your 2V.
Also, read the long thread about how to use GuzziDiag by beetle - he's in Australia data logging many of the CARC bikes.
Logged
2014 Stelvio NTX
2008 1200 Sport - sold
beetle
Guest
Re: Fuel Map
«
Reply #4 on:
May 13, 2015, 06:20:01 PM »
I have a Breva 1100 map, but it's for stock bikes. You are welcome to use it as a baseline. PM me your email address and I'll help you out.
Logged
molly
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1320
Re: Fuel Map
«
Reply #5 on:
May 14, 2015, 03:20:01 AM »
I'm sure Beetle (Mark) will sort you out. I have only maps for the 1200 2v motors but these actually work with the 1100 motor. If you want to get into changing maps yourself PM me and I will be able to help.
«
Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:21:08 AM by molly
»
Logged
Dave
Lincolnshire, U.K.
Griso 1100
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Fuel Map
***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here