Author Topic: Bikeless for a year  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Jim C

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 274
Bikeless for a year
« on: June 05, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »
Well, I think I've decided to wait for a bike. After reading about Mr. Colannini's
comments regarding a new bike to slot in between the V7 series and the California,
I think I'll wait and see what November brings at the EICMA show instead of waiting
for a red V7 II.

There's always the chance, I suppose, that I will not like what is produced as the
mid-level bike, but if it's going to be between the two aforementioned bikes I would
imagine that it would look somewhat like a standard (like the V7s).

Anyway, I already miss my V7C, as that was my only bike and I sold it in four days.
Oh, well...November can't come fast enough.  :popcorn:

Jim
2016 Red V7 II Stone

Offline atavar

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 861
Re: Bikeless for a year
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 02:14:33 PM »
I would at least get a moped..  something disposable to zip around town on..
2008 Norge - Black Wing Squadron

Offline rdbandkab

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
Re: Bikeless for a year
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 03:56:08 PM »
I wouldn't be without bike for too long...   Life's too short!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:57:39 PM by rdbandkab »

Penderic

  • Guest
Re: Bikeless for a year
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 04:38:50 PM »
Devo!

 :huh:

Offline drw916

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 602
  • Location: Spokane, WA
Re: Bikeless for a year
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 05:08:52 PM »
I've been waiting for MG to come up with a new big block sport tourer. 

I just went and saw the new BMW R1200RS.  It is exactly what I am looking for, but it crys for the Guzzi engine.  Don't know if I can wait.  BMW RNINET and R1100S are now on the selling block.
2022 Triumph Tiger Sport 660
1969 Honda 90 (CM91)

Offline Mike Harper

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1701
    • harpermoto.com
  • Location: Greenwood/Lone Jack MO
Re: Bikeless for a year
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 06:24:09 PM »
Well, I think I've decided to wait for a bike. After reading about Mr. Colannini's
comments regarding a new bike to slot in between the V7 series and the California,
I think I'll wait and see what November brings at the EICMA show instead of waiting
for a red V7 II.

There's always the chance, I suppose, that I will not like what is produced as the
mid-level bike, but if it's going to be between the two aforementioned bikes I would
imagine that it would look somewhat like a standard (like the V7s).

Anyway, I already miss my V7C, as that was my only bike and I sold it in four days.
Oh, well...November can't come fast enough.  :popcorn:

Jim

Shouldn't this be labeled as NGC :grin:

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here