Author Topic: The Eldorado got new shocks  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Farmer Dan

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
  • Location: Marshall, Michigan
The Eldorado got new shocks
« on: September 10, 2015, 06:15:51 AM »
Got up yesterday to find a new pair of shocks waiting for me.  Cudos to the folks at MG Cycle they got them here in two days.  Had time to put them on before I went to work.  Made it two blocks down the street and realized I had to stop and adjust my headlight.  Seems the bike sits higher now even though the shock is the stock length.  I went with the Ikon 7610-1297 in standard configuration.



Nice looking shocks and the ride is nice, bike even feels a little more solid on the road now.  Looks a little different without the saddle bags on.

1972 Eldorado
1940 Ford 9N
1937 Browning A5
I love old iron

Offline John Ulrich

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 5354
  • Location: MN & AZ
Re: The Eldorado got new shocks
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 08:14:10 AM »
Love mine.   :thumb:
Eagan, MN & Scottsdale, AZ
MN MGNOC Rep  L#800

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here