Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Would you like some cheese with that.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Would you like some cheese with that. (Read 4086 times)
pikipiki
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 476
Location: UK
Would you like some cheese with that.
«
on:
November 27, 2015, 05:01:26 PM »
One of the thing that really annoys me about this modern world we live in full of choices is....well the choices. I like cheese, it's part of my diet. I like Cheddar cheese. I like it just as it is, just as it's supposed to be. So I go to buy cheese and I have a choice of mild cheddar or extra strong cheddar. What about some goddam ordinary cheddar? So I want a motorcycle, I don't want a lying on my ass, feet forwards arms up in the air kind of bike, I don't want a knees around my ears all weight on m wrists bike either. So I buy a Guzzi because I think it's an honest ordinary kind of bike. Now when I see the new V9 bikes and see the big fat front wheel v9 and then the skinny front wheel V9 and all in the name of Authenticity I just see the annoying cheese scenario a over again. Ok Guzzi I have no problem with a fat wheel a skinny wheel but please also provide an ordinary sized wheel too.
Logged
oldbike54
Guest
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #1 on:
November 27, 2015, 05:06:26 PM »
A grumpy Englishman from the Midlands , who would have guessed . I'l bet the weather in that part of England brings you much joy also
Dusty
Logged
Travman
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 1627
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #2 on:
November 27, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »
Don't worry. Moto Guzzi will introduce a V9 Stone, Special, and Racer next year.
Logged
Travis King
'70 Ambassadors, 73 Norton, 73 V7 Sport, 12 V7 Racer
rboe
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 5086
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #3 on:
November 27, 2015, 06:31:46 PM »
As long as they keep selling the cheese you like, does it matter they add other flavors?
Logged
Phoenix, AZ
2000 Quota 1100 ES Black (sold & gone)
2008 Honda XR650L
2012 Griso SE
2013 Honda CB1100
Shorty
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3596
"I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
Location: Oklahoma
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #4 on:
November 28, 2015, 01:14:30 AM »
Yeah, don't be so, er, picky, piki....
Logged
Kiwi_Roy
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 10231
Location: New Westminster British Columbia, Canada
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #5 on:
November 28, 2015, 02:31:22 AM »
Guzzi Cheese, I will look for that
I was working for a while at a cheese factory in California, they had a Safeway packing plant on site spitting out those orange cheddar blocks, At one point we took a tour of the factory
and was told it takes 5 hours from the time the milk comes out of the tanker to the packing plant, needless to say I never bought that stuff again.
We buy 2 YO Balderson cheddar, it's not too bad but not a patch on the stuff we could buy direct from the factory in Taranaki.
«
Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:41:11 AM by Kiwi_Roy
»
Logged
17 V7III Special
76 Convert
Moto Guzzi - making electricians out of riders since 1921
pete mcgee
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 458
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #6 on:
November 28, 2015, 03:39:48 AM »
Cheese you say...
https://youtu.be/PPN3KTtrnZM
Logged
Pete (no not the Bungendore one)
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people look intelligent until you hear them speak....
Aaron D.
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 5882
Re: Would you like some cheese with that.
«
Reply #7 on:
November 28, 2015, 08:47:07 AM »
You may not like choice, but others may.
Is it a British thing? My favorite utility bicycle is a Brompton, but the owner refuses to make certain things available beause he thinks his ideas are correct..
Logged
NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Would you like some cheese with that.
Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here