Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
The fuel pump runs for a few seconds and stops, just like it would normally.However seeing as the tank was off I thought might as well look as it's been suggested the plastic filters can fail so maybe it was restricting it? Filter is ok, it's been swapped for a metal one.That assembly is a PRICK to remove when that hose has come off and is sticking out....Yes, the fuel line was off. SO, lesson learned is even if the pump sounds normal, it can still be the fuel line.Will get a new piece this week and replace.Thanks fort the help guys, I appreciate it.
Yes, the fuel line was off. SO, lesson learned is even if the pump sounds normal, it can still be the fuel line.
Chuck gets the cookie, I'm on a diet!
OK OK , Steve and Chuckie monster can share a cookie Dusty
Hey! Wayne gets a cookie, too..