Author Topic: Gratuitous Guzzi picture  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Gino

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 203
  • Location: Scotland
Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« on: April 07, 2016, 01:45:38 PM »
Going through some photos last night I came across this picture I took at a cafe racer meeting in Belgium in 2009, thought I'd share

Offline Groover

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2945
  • If it ain't broke, I'll break it.
    • Scooteropolis
  • Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 03:38:28 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Looks like few nice other ones there too.
1981 Moto Guzzi V1000G5
1987 Moto Guzzi LM1000SE, a
1987 Moto Guzzi LM1000SE, b
1980 Piaggio Vespa P200E
1980 Piaggio Vespa P125X
1980 Vespa Grande Moped
1980 Vespa SI Moped
http://scooteropolis.com/

Offline Waltr

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 892
    • Europa Macchina
  • Location: south central PA
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 04:27:41 PM »
Ouch!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
www.motoguzzipa.com


2012 Norge

Offline Kiwi_Roy

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 10231
  • Location: New Westminster British Columbia, Canada
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 04:38:30 PM »
Meanwhile over on VIILemans they have

"Gratuitous pictures of Girls + Guzzi"
17 V7III Special
76 Convert

Moto Guzzi - making electricians out of riders since 1921

Offline Gino

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 203
  • Location: Scotland
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 04:51:47 PM »
I'm off for a look  :evil:

Online Huzo

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 14344
  • Location: Creswick Australia
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 07:24:56 PM »
After looking at Gino's offering.....I'm off for something else !

Offline sign216

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4946
    • Guzzi 750s - Breva, Nevada, V7, etc
  • Location: Taunton, Massachusetts
Re: Gratuitous Guzzi picture
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 02:53:16 PM »
Meanwhile over on VIILemans they have

"Gratuitous pictures of Girls + Guzzi"


Hey Roy, I want credit.  I started that thread!

09 Guzzi V7C
58 BMW R50
65 Gilera 106
69 Benelli 350

https://groups.io/g/Moto-Guzzi-750


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here
 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here