Author Topic: For Sale after 6+ great riding years  (Read 1900 times)

Offline ohiorider

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 8088
  • "You can't fight in here - this is the War Room."
For Sale after 6+ great riding years
« on: November 21, 2016, 12:17:17 PM »
The ad for my 2008 1200 Sport is posted on Swap Meet section of WG.  Here's the link.  Drop me a pm with any questions about the bike. 

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=87223.0

Regards,

Bob (Ohiorider)
Main ride:  2008 Guzzi 1200 Sport (sold July 2020)
2012 Griso 8v SE (sold Sept '15)
Reliable standby: 1991 BMW R100GS
2014 Honda CB1100 (Traded Nov 2019)
New:  2016 Triumph T120 (Traded Dec 2021)
New:  2021 Kawasaki W800

Offline Bisbonian

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1587
  • Living the Dream
Re: For Sale after 6+ great riding years
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 06:57:41 PM »
I think that's a good price Bob, for the buyer.

I hope you find what you are looking for!

I'm really enjoying my CB500X Honda as a lightweight ride when I don't feel like wrestling with my 1200 Sport. I have a good friend who went with a V7 and I'll admit to being a bit envious of his setup as well.

Offline fotoguzzi

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 20021
  • vee git tooh soon oldt und too late wise -my Dad
Re: For Sale after 6+ great riding years
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:18:17 PM »
sorry, I can't buy.. but Black is THE color.. post some pics on your ad..
MINNEAPOLIS, MN

Offline wallyging

  • New Egg
  • *
  • Posts: 10
    • gingerich.net
  • Location: Cleveland, OH
Re: For Sale after 6+ great riding years
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 07:44:58 PM »
Bob, I just bought a new 2016 V7 II from Dave in Seattle at an unbelievable price ($5,990 plus shipping and prep). It is a small bike, easy to handle, and a bunch of fun to ride.

Wally
Shaker Heights
2007 Norge

Offline Cam3512

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 6801
Re: For Sale after 6+ great riding years
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 07:46:43 PM »
I'm not in the market, but if I were I'd buy yours sight unseen.  Knowing you and how you maintain your bikes, mileage isn't a factor.  Good luck with the sale, and don't discount the V7's, they're great bikes.
Cam in NJ
'67 Stornello Scrambler
'71 Ambo Police
'74 V7 Sport
‘20 V85TT

http://mgnocnj.forumotion.com

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here