Author Topic: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay  (Read 5390 times)

Offline flower_king001

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 943
  • Location: South/Middle/TN
H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« on: June 07, 2017, 09:44:22 AM »
Hi-

 Not affiliated with this seller in any way. Was searching about Ebay and sighted this that appears to be a H & H fairing.

http://tinyurl.com/yddjgb9e

Starting bid at $250

Thought someone might be interested.

Brian





Current Fleet

1971 BMW R90/5
1986 Moto Guzzi Lemans IV 1000
1998 Moto Guzzi 1100 EV
2005 BMW 1200 RT
2007 BMW 1200 GS
2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100

Offline nyITguy

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Location: Brewster, NY
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »
Hm. Just out of curiosity, as a new Breva 750 owner (and totally new to Guzzis in general), I'm wondering how much crossover compatibility there is between the Vs and my bike? This piece looks like it has some adaptability but there can always be gotchas. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Offline davedel44

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 1445
  • Location: Galveston Island, near the coast of Texas
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 12:34:31 PM »
This style faring is for the bigger bikes.

Dave

Galveston
Bambino- 2013 V7 Stone

Offline handyandy

  • Gaggle Mentor
  • ****
  • Posts: 430
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:07:54 PM »
I have one on my Cal III. Best handlebar fairing ever.

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 04:25:33 PM »
I have a Rifle sport fairing on my 750 Breva and have had it on bigger Guzzis CX100 & Convert. in the past. www.rifle.com  I use a 15" windshield on it.   :thumb: Not capable of showing you a pic.  :cry:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:16:41 PM by Arizona Wayne »

Online Shorty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3597
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
  • Location: Oklahoma
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 06:26:20 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.  :thumb: |

Offline johnr

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 4343
  • Location: Invercargill NZ
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 07:50:20 PM »
Sold pretty quick.
New Zealand
2002 Ev tourer (Stalled again...)

Online Shorty

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 3597
  • "I'd rather lube a chain than crab a frame."
  • Location: Oklahoma
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 09:54:50 PM »
Sold pretty quick.

Yep.   :evil:   :thumb: Now all I need is a bike to put it on.......

Offline nyITguy

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 97
  • Location: Brewster, NY
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 11:23:29 PM »
I have a Rifle sport fairing on my 750 Breva and have had it on bigger Guzzis CX100 & Convert. in the past. www.rifle.com  I use a 15" windshield on it.

Wayne,
Do you find the lower windshield provides enough protection? How tall are you?

Thanks,
Greg

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 11:52:05 PM »
Wayne,
Do you find the lower windshield provides enough protection? How tall are you?

Thanks,
Greg


I'm 5' 10.5" w/30" legs.  I look over the screen so my helmet gets air flow and I get no buffeting.  Between the jugs & my torso the only part of me that get's wind is my waterproof boots if I keep up enough speed.  In fact I don't really feel headwind, kind of like in a car.  If it's raining I do put on a rainsuit.  Gloves get protection too.  I've been using this same Rifle sport fairing for decades on different Guzzis.  Unlike former Vetter Windjammer fairings it's very light but still gives great wind/weather protection.  Has 2 small pockets for some room to stash into w/tonneau covers.  You can use round or rectangular headlights with it.  If you want taller windshield protection you can get it.  :thumb:  The Rifle fairing is much more solid than the 1 you were looking at.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:04:44 AM by Arizona Wayne »

Offline twhitaker

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 8323
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 05:13:36 PM »
Yep.   :evil:   :thumb: Now all I need is a bike to put it on.......

Good price. I went gulp when I saw the $85 shipping.
'96 California 1100i 160,000 mi
'97 Centauro yellow 25,000 mi
'02 Champagne V11 LeMans 58,000 mi
MGNOC-11168
Dayton, OH

Offline Mark Harpell

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 84
  • Location: Coastal Maine
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 06:33:32 PM »
I have one on my Cal III. Best handlebar fairing ever.
Agreed.....
Mark

Offline johnr

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 4343
  • Location: Invercargill NZ
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »

I'm 5' 10.5" w/30" legs.  I look over the screen so my helmet gets air flow and I get no buffeting.  Between the jugs & my torso the only part of me that get's wind is my waterproof boots if I keep up enough speed.  In fact I don't really feel headwind, kind of like in a car.  If it's raining I do put on a rainsuit.  Gloves get protection too.  I've been using this same Rifle sport fairing for decades on different Guzzis.  Unlike former Vetter Windjammer fairings it's very light but still gives great wind/weather protection.  Has 2 small pockets for some room to stash into w/tonneau covers.  You can use round or rectangular headlights with it.  If you want taller windshield protection you can get it.  :thumb:  The Rifle fairing is much more solid than the 1 you were looking at.

Can you adjust headlight height on the fly?
New Zealand
2002 Ev tourer (Stalled again...)

Offline Arizona Wayne

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6257
Re: H & H fairing sighting on Ebay
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 07:18:48 PM »
Can you adjust headlight height on the fly?





No.  You set it and forget it.    Never had to do that.  Your headlight is attached to your bike as if it didn't have a fairing on it except there's a nacelle & lense in front of the headlight.  Then the fairing is attached to your lower  and upper triple trees and handlebar.  When all done it's quite solid.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:35:42 PM by Arizona Wayne »

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here