Wildguzzi.com
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Donation Status
News:
New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Home
Help
Donations
Advertise
Login
Register
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Anyone here living in Las Vegas? (Read 1218 times)
leafman60
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 6826
Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
«
on:
June 15, 2017, 11:37:57 AM »
I may need a bike checked out and would greatly appreciate the help. Please private message me.
.
Logged
rodekyll
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 21218
Not my real name
Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
«
Reply #1 on:
June 15, 2017, 08:09:33 PM »
Sorry, pulled out last week.
Logged
ITSec
Gaggle Hero
Posts: 3040
Location: Southwestern US
Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
«
Reply #2 on:
June 15, 2017, 08:24:36 PM »
I'm in Las Vegas. While I'm not a technical expert, I'm experienced and can verify if things are generally as claimed. PM if I can help.
Logged
ITSecurity
2012 Griso 8v SE - Tenni Green
2013 Stelvio NTX - Copper
2008 Norge GT - Silver
I am but mad north-northwest!
When the wind is southerly, I can tell a hawk from a handsaw...
Trialsman
Gaggle Mentor
Posts: 405
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
«
Reply #3 on:
June 16, 2017, 03:00:50 PM »
Leafman60 Please buy that so I am not going to lose anymore sleep thinking about it. I was going to do a fly 'n ride.
Logged
2010 FE570 Husaberg
2019 Alta Redshift EXR
2021 Moto Guzzi V85TT Centenario
2024 Stelvio V100
2025 Arctic Leopard Ex-800
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Wildguzzi.com
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
(Moderators:
rocker59
,
Luaps Girl
,
Ncdan
) »
Anyone here living in Las Vegas?
20 Ounce Stainless Steel Double Insulated Tumbler
Buy a quality tumbler and support the forum at the same time!
Better than a YETI! BPA and Lead free.
Advertise Here