Author Topic: Any idea how many '85 LeMans 1000s were imported into the US?  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Denis

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 782
  • Information is not knowledge.
  • Location: Raleigh, NC
I thought I'd seen a number somewhere but can't find it.
A friend in town bought a red one and by serial numbers it's only 12 away from my white one.
Show me a Le Mans IV and I'll show you a Le Mans 1000.
'87 SPII
'74 Eldorado
'85 LeMans
'91 California big valve
'61 Falcone Turismo,
'41 Indian 841
'40 Indian Model 640B ex-Canadian Army
'40 Indian Chief 340B

twowings

  • Guest

Offline Groover

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2945
  • If it ain't broke, I'll break it.
    • Scooteropolis
  • Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Any idea how many '85 LeMans 1000s were imported into the US?
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 08:10:57 AM »
I had a link in my favorites to a place that had production numbers of various guzzi models, problem is I have too many favorites now and I can't seem to find it. Though I don't think that specified how many in the US. If I find it, I'll post the link.
1981 Moto Guzzi V1000G5
1987 Moto Guzzi LM1000SE, a
1987 Moto Guzzi LM1000SE, b
1980 Piaggio Vespa P200E
1980 Piaggio Vespa P125X
1980 Vespa Grande Moped
1980 Vespa SI Moped
http://scooteropolis.com/

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 


NEW WILDGUZZI PRODUCT - Moto Guzzi Door Mat
Receive donation credit with door mat purchase!
Advertise Here