Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
It has been a long and nasty winter for much of the USA this year. In SC Kansas my home airport's current temp is 21 degrees and this is April 6! Some of the posting on some of the threads are showing signs of cabin fever and lack of riding therapy, believe me I understand. Maybe we all need to tale a collective deep breath, count to 10 and breath deep and steady before hitting the return button. Remember why we are all here on this forum, love of Moto Guzzi and all it adds to our lives. GiiderJohn
It has been a long and nasty winter for much of the USA this year.
There is still a bit of snow on the ground here. Guess I may have to wait a few weeks before getting the bike out.
They say we taste like chicken.
The joys of retirement. I vowed I'd never attend another Massachusetts winter once I retiredSo far so good.Biggest issues here (Inverness, FL) are the alligators on the bicycle trail.They say we taste like chicken.
We had some (possibly legal) 'gator at Camp Carlo during bike week several years ago.."that boy was swimmin yesterday.." I thought it tasted like gator.. and was good.
Central Oklahoma on April 7. It's 24 degrees F, snow falling, it should be T shirt weather! Wife has hidden all firearms, son came in to assure me he is apartment searching, the wife's cats are peaking around the corner at me (I swear they are plotting something) and weather alerts keep breaking in on the television. Only thing keeping from going complete nuts is working on my MotoGP picks. Have bikes in the garage that are fidgety and pawing at the asphalt!