Author Topic: Another scam,,,  (Read 1777 times)

Offline MarkMk

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 43
  • Location: Australia
Another scam,,,
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:54:25 AM »
https://erwinnc.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/1-78-moto-guzzi-lemans-1-it10814825.html

Alarm bells rang more after the seller's reply to my questions
 Subject: Re: About your ad...1978 Moto Guzzi Lemans 1
 
 " Hi , this is still for sale ...selling only because I have financial problems that need to be solved urgently due my divorce and my lack of home and I'm about to change my house for a cheaper one and try to sell more other things ........

I can help with shipping to Australia because I had an agreement with my cousin about this motorcycle, supposed to be delivered to him

the sale wasn't completed

I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible   ".
j.creed.usnavy@gmail.com is the email address he uses

Tiny

Pizza Guzzi

  • Guest
Re: Another scam,,,
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 04:22:15 AM »
Smells like a scam ! Especially the part about assisting with shipping to Australia.
HCV Motorsports does exist, actually some interesting pics on their website. I suppose they could confirm this bike exists or not.

Glenn.

Offline MarkMk

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 43
  • Location: Australia
Re: Another scam,,,
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:37:33 AM »
Jake (from HCV Motorsports )knows the owner,,he verified the scam
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 05:38:38 AM by MarkMk »

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here