New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
Thank You piecemealadventurerFrom your last picture I think it's a Sfida type frame & not a beam (IMHO a better design) the 2 triangular tubes running down from the top frame tubes to the swinging arm mounts and the top piece of a frame rail running under the tank give the game away.Essentially a Sfida 1000 4v with Australia clothes, it's an absolute beauty and I am grateful to you for posting up here, I had no idea such a beast existedJohn
One word sums it all up..."Fabulous!!"
Essentially a Sfida 1000 4v with Australia clothes, it's an absolute beauty and I am grateful to you for posting up here, I had no idea such a beast existedJohn
The frame here is very different to mine, though. Mine is all round tubes, without that box-type spine. Steve
Got any pictures I'm intirgued is your frame not like the Sfida 1100 pic I posted earlier in the thread?Is your central beam round tubed? If it is it will probably be worth even more as it will be rarer.............. ........love to know moreJohn
Here's a photo, John. So far as I'm aware, all of the early-model Australias share this frame. However, every VIN number I've seen posted elsewhere has differed substantially in format (..regardless of whether it's on an early Australia's frame or on an Australia '98):picture upload sites
This thread is downright pornographic.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk