Author Topic: Something special  (Read 10436 times)

Offline Fnq1000

  • Hatchling
  • **
  • Posts: 73
Re: Something special
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2018, 03:41:36 PM »
Hi
Great thread. There were two Magni twin shock racers made for Ted Stolarski the then Australian importer. I when the Daytona was about to be released I spoke with Ted and for the same price he could have provided me with a Magni in these specs and road registered. Would have pre-dated the Australia.
I stupidly didn't pull the trigger.

Ted as importer put together a run of Agostini equipped lemans mark 3 - 1000cc, Marzocchi suspension, fairing and seat, rearsets etc.

Here's a link, repeats a couple of photos. https://www.vf750fd.com/motorbikes/MagniGuzzi.html

John I will dig up a magazine article on one of the race bikes and scan to sent to you as tanks for answering the Motogadget support you provided.

Cheers
Jason
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 03:42:24 PM by Fnq1000 »

Offline Mackers

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 598
  • Five miles or 1000ft...how hard can it be?
    • Motoguzzimackers Moto Guzzi Diaries
  • Location: Land of the "Big V"
Raymond Massey:  "No doctor, I think this calls for something special. 
                  I think, perhaps, the Melbourne Method!".
 
Peter Lorre:  "Not the Melbourne Method!!  Please!!"
 
            - Arsenic and Old Lace, 1944.

('06 Breva 1100 and '02 Cali EV - '01 Metal Stone deceased).

 

Check out the official Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Storefront.
Proceeds go back into the forum.
If you need to buy it anyway, use the affiliate link to help the forum.
Advertise Here