Author Topic: Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring  (Read 3494 times)

Online Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6480
Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring
« on: February 16, 2019, 08:33:48 AM »
I had this posted on the swap meet section for a while with no action.

Looking for a usable (don't care if they are a bit rusty, crusty, refinished or bare metal) stock headlight bucket and trim ring in good usable condition for my 850T. I already have a generic headlight assembly on it but want to go with stock. This 850T like so many others in the 70s and 80's is a survivor of a windjammer fairing. So many young stock headlight cut don't in the prime of their lives  :cry:

TIA

Offline jagwillie

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 135
Re: Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 09:17:15 AM »
I have a good T3 headlight bucket, I don't think I have a rim. If you'd like that, I'll swap you for a sampling of your beef jerky. I have other parts for that bike also----seat, front fender, rear chrome bracket.
Bill Bassett
1973 Eldorado
2009 V7C Wife's bike, "Pearl"
2010 Kawasaki Concours/Hannigan HP Sidecar
2016 BMW R1200RS
1983 BMW R100CS
Seeley MK III Goldstar 600
1951 Velocette Alloy Mac (wife's bike)
1966 Velocette Venom

Online Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6480
Re: Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 10:56:37 AM »
I have a good T3 headlight bucket, I don't think I have a rim. If you'd like that, I'll swap you for a sampling of your beef jerky. I have other parts for that bike also----seat, front fender, rear chrome bracket.
Bill Bassett

Would a 1/2 pound be acceptable fro the bucket? Also going to make more Ghost pepper jerky So yuo can choose Jalapeno, Ghost or a mix.

Offline jagwillie

  • Gosling
  • ***
  • Posts: 135
Re: Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 11:53:17 AM »
That would be fine. I'd pick some that wouldn't burn my lips off; I'm not familiar with the jerky terminology. Send me your address and I'll fire off the shell on Monday.
thanks,
Bill
1973 Eldorado
2009 V7C Wife's bike, "Pearl"
2010 Kawasaki Concours/Hannigan HP Sidecar
2016 BMW R1200RS
1983 BMW R100CS
Seeley MK III Goldstar 600
1951 Velocette Alloy Mac (wife's bike)
1966 Velocette Venom

Online Perazzimx14

  • Gaggle Hero
  • *****
  • Posts: 6480
Re: Looking for a 850T or equal headlight bucket and trim ring
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 02:13:52 PM »
That would be fine. I'd pick some that wouldn't burn my lips off; I'm not familiar with the jerky terminology. Send me your address and I'll fire off the shell on Monday.
thanks,
Bill

Address sent via PM and also requested yours.

Thanks,

Lance

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here
 

***Wildguzzi Official Logo High Quality 5 Color Window Decals Back In Stock***
Shipping in USA Only. Awesome quality. Back by popular demand. All proceeds go back into the forum.
Best quality vinyl available today. Easy application.
Advertise Here