Visit the Wildguzzi Amazon Affiliate Store
so far, in less than two years of ownership and 37,000 miles, this is what I've seen:Pirelli Scorpion Trail (OEM) 6,000R 6,000FMichelin Pilot Road 3 Trail 11,000R 11,000FMichelin Pilot Road 4 Trail 8,000R 12,000FMetzeler Tourance R 4,000R Michelin Pilot Road 4 Trail 8,000RFor the fronts, the PR4T front does better than the PR3T as would be expected, but for the rears, the PR4T does worse than the PR3T. When my current rear (another PR4T) is replaced, I think I'll try the pure street PR4.
Seriously, 11,000 miles on a rear tire.
Numbers aside, what is your personal opinion of handling / ride?
what camera(s) do you use
Over 5,000 miles on a rear tire.Lies I tell you, all lies. ~;Seriously, 11,000 miles on a rear tire. ???
1200S boxer cup replicas
Tires are somewhat like oil. Everybody has an opinion and one man's tire may not be right for another.
I adapt my riding to the condition of the tires, but rarely feel I'm in an unsafe situation.
But Wayne, aren't you starting out with 50% more wheels than most of us?Spuddy