New Moto Guzzi Door Mats Available Now
But the internet has destroyed the fun of paper women, someday, the net will meet the same fate I suppose.
So glad I didn't throw away that big stack in the attic with all the nekkid wemmen in 'em. Maybe the American pickers will make me an offer someday
Personally think it's the way to go, never did like the Gynecology monthly version. A little imagination goes a long way.Dean
I hear you, but for your sake, be very careful when googling anything to do with, cats, corn hole, rear end wear, inserting anything into anything and so on, and so on...
....That being the post Barbie Benton era!....
Miss May, 1973....
Thank goodness there isn't a female moderator. Wait for it....
Yeah - Heaven forbid men enjoy and appreciate the female form lest some tissue-skin label it objectifying.Around these parts - there've been many a "man" in the past posting here who'd likely cry foul at fellas engaging in a titillating thread such as this... It ain't just the women who gripe. 'Sides, hasn't Playboy been run by a gal lo these many years? Perhaps I'm thinking of the other one.Todd.
PC (Political Correctness) has gone too far.
I am glad my lifespan has been 1960-???.I feel sorry for young men who never rode aroud carousing all night in a bigblock Olds 442.Thigs seem to be weirder and weirder between the sexes.Television is awful. The list goes on and on.I think we have lived in a golden era.